Coaching is critical to the success of our organization. We have been very fortunate to have many great coaches step forward to lead our teams both assisting and as head coaches.
There is always a need and room for more coaching. If you are interested in coaching, you will need to submit Act 33 Clearance and complete online concussion awareness training for consideration.
Steps Required To Coach:
Complete Cheerleading Coaches Concussion Test: (45 mins). http://www.cdc.gov/concussion/HeadsUp/Training/index.html
***** NOTE: You must PRINT the certificate at the end of the test. Saving the image as a PDF does not work. You should keep the printed copy in your coaches folder. You will also need to scan the printed certificate or take a photo of the certificate to be uploaded as part of applying. A cell phone photo of your computer screen is a safe back-up should you have a problem printing. The certificate will be valid ONLY for the season/year issued and need to be updated annually. *****
Obtain Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 33):
- Takes approx. 3 weeks.
- Download the Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance form (CY-113) (Adobe Reader required):
- Complete Section I on that form:Obtain a $10.00 Money Order, payable to DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WELFARE (Do not send cash or check).
- Fill in all requested information (neatly/legibly)
- Check off "Child Care" as the PURPOSE OF CLEARANCE
- List all addresses at which you lived since 1975 (to the best of your recollection)
- List all persons with whom you lived since 1975 (to the best of your recollection)
- NOTE: If you are currently 58 or younger, you will need to include your parent(s) and/or guardian(s). Failure to do so will probably result in your application being returned to you unprocessed!!
- Obtain a $10.00 Money Order, payable to DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WELFARE (Do not send cash or check).
- Send the completed form/money order to:
Childline and Abuse Registry
Department of Public Welfare
P.O. Box 8170
Harrisburg, Pa 17105-8170
Submit The Coaching Application:
Please click the link below to submit your contact information along with specifying which position you are interested in volunteering for. You will need to upload the concussion test certificate as part of the process. NO APPLICATIONS will be accepted without this certificate. Coaching positions will not be awarded without presenting Act 33 clearance to the Lil Macs Football Association board for review.